During the week commencing 19th October, all the courses that were previously accessed from https://www.macmillanyounglearners.com/ will now be accessed from either the new Macmillan Education Everywhere site (www.macmillaneducationeverywhere.com) or our new marketing site http://www.macmillanenglish.com Why the changes?
What are the benefits to me?
- The Macmillan Young Learners portal was built on old technology which we no longer support. Accessing your digital components on www.macmillaneducationeverywhere.com will provide you with an improved experience.
- Some courses have a test builder which are built with Flash which will stop working on the majority of devices at the end of 2020. On Macmillan Education Everywhere we have replaced these test builders with a Word document which you can easily edit to suit your needs.
- The new MEE portal offers a one stop portal for all courses you are using.
- You can login to the new MEE portal using your existing login credentials. All the courses you activated on the Young Learners Portal will appear on the Bookshelf.
- Each course is clearly displayed on the Bookshelf and opens in a tab which contains the level for that content.
- If audio files exist for the course they can be found in the folder next to the Tests which reference those audio files.