I cannot play the videos on my Teacher's Resource disc. What can I do?
This issue is caused by a compatibility setting that is only supported by using an extension in your web browser. In order to add this extension to Google Chrome, please follow the instructions below:
1) Go to https://www.ietab.net/ and click 'Try Now'
2) Select 'Add to Chrome' and then select 'Add Extension'
3) Run the ietabhelper.exe file that is downloaded. If the file does not download, you can access this at https://www.ietab.net/enterprise/ietabhelper.exe
4) Once downloaded, run the .exe file with the IE Tab extension. A new icon will then appear on the top right side of your web browser.
5) Next, insert your disc and click on Start.
6) Click on Videos and select one of the videos. A new tab is then opened in Chrome.
7) In the new tab, click on the IE icon while you are on the program page.
8) You will then see a message at the top of the page. Click on this and select " Allow blocked content". The video should then play.