My Global Digital is not working with my Windows computer, what should I do?
We have created an update patch which may resolve common issues with Global Digital on Windows 7, 8 and 10. Please follow the instructions below and choose the relevant patch dependent on the level (Beginner, Elementary etc.) of your product.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Air installed in your machine. You can get it at https://get.adobe.com/air/.
- Insert the disk in your machine. Please do not launch the program at this point.
- Download the patch from the link. If prompted with a security alert, select ‘Download anyway’.
- Execute the patch from your desktop and click ‘Ok’ when asked if the disc is inserted.
- You will then be asked to confirm the disc location. Click ‘Ok’ again
- This will begin the installation.
- Once this has loaded, click ‘Install’ before confirming the application location by clicking ‘Continue’.
- A final installation will take place before your product is ready to use. You will be able to launch the program once you have accepted the Adobe Air License Agreement.
- Beginner - http://bit.ly/2Mt70CF
- Elementary - http://bit.ly/2Oh6pV9
- Pre-intermediate - http://bit.ly/2M3yT8b
- Intermediate - http://bit.ly/2IPvraz
- Upper-intermediate - http://bit.ly/2vtUUTf
- Advanced - http://bit.ly/2Okr2Q2