How do I activate my access code on the Young Learners Portal? To activate your access code ensure that you have
- An active email account
- An internet browser installed on your computer
- Your code for example: YLP3216669561909. You will find your access code on the inside cover of your book or booklet.
Follow the below instructions:
- Go to the course website.
- Click on “Click here to activate your code” or "Activate your code".
- Enter your access code. You will find your access code printed on the inside cover of your book.
- If you do not have an account, enter your details and click on “Continue”. You will then be able to log in.
- If you already have an account, click on “Log in” and enter your existing login details.
If you are on your course website and you are not able to see the Sign in box, this means that only certain resources are password protected such as assessment tests and test generators. By clicking on these password protected resources you will then be prompted to register.