I don’t have a Macmillan account. How can I create a teacher account on Navio?
Follow these steps to create a new account on Navio:
- Open the Navio app and select ‘Teacher’.
- Click on ‘Create an account’.
- Before setting up your account you will be asked to enter your access code. This opens a browser window so you need to be online.
- The code has a maximum of 20 letters and numbers. You will have received it by email or found it in the inside cover of your Teacher’s Book.
- Enter the code and click ‘Check code’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your details.
- When you have finished, click ‘Register and activate code'.
Alternatively, you can register your code on the MEE portal - click here
for more details.