My Gateway Interactive Classroom not working with my Windows computer, what should I do?
We have created an update patch which may resolve common issues with Gateway Interactive Classroom on Windows 7/8. Please follow the instructions below and choose the relevant patch dependent on the level (A2, B1 etc.) of your product.
- Before running the patch, please insert your disc into your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, download the patch from the link that was provided.
- After executing the patch, The system will ask you to insert the disc on the computer. Click on ‘Ok’
- Your browser will open and you will be asked to download Flash Player from the link.
- After the file is downloaded, click ‘Start’ it to install Flash Player.
- Once Flash Player has been installed, click ‘Ok’ and close your browser.
- Confirm the disc location by clicking on ‘Ok’ on the new window that appears. Then, the installation will start.
- Once the installation is completed, access the product by using the newly created shortcut on the desktop.
- A2 - http://bit.ly/2MsdB4y
- B1 - http://bit.ly/2Ig1zpG
- B1+ - http://bit.ly/2Krudaf
- B2 - http://bit.ly/2YZVHHY
- B2+ - http://bit.ly/31a1rAA