My Bebop DVD-ROM is not working with my Windows computer, what should I do?
We have created an update patch which may resolve common issues with your Bebop DVD-ROM on Windows 7/8. Please follow the instructions below and choose the relevant patch dependent on the level (Level 1, Level 2 etc.) of your product.
- Before running the patch, please insert your disc into your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, download the patch from the link that was provided.
- After executing the patch, The system will ask you to insert the disc on the computer. Click on ‘Ok’
- Your browser will open and you will be asked to download Flash Player from the link.
- After the file is downloaded, click ‘Start’ it to install Flash Player.
- Once Flash Player has been installed, click ‘Ok’ and close your browser.
- Confirm the disc location by clicking on ‘Ok’ on the new window that appears. Then, the installation will start.
- Once the installation is completed, access the product by using the newly created shortcut on the desktop.
- Level 1 - http://bit.ly/2MdnTUM
- Level 2 - http://bit.ly/2vM9h4P
- Level 3 - http://bit.ly/2OQiz8F