As a teacher, how can I monitor my students’ progress?
As a teacher you can monitor the progress of students who have joined your class.
To view your students’ progress, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Macmillan Education Teacher app.
- Click on ‘Progress’ and you will be taken to your classes.
- Click on the class name and then ‘Progress tracker’.
- Click ‘choose filter’ and then ‘Preparation and Practice’.
- You can then choose to view the progress of individual students or the whole class using the filters. You can also filter by unit.
- You can view the unit progress, the time the student has spent working on the unit and the total number of attempts.
- To view the score for the first and last attempt of each activity within the lesson click on the unit/lesson name.