As a teacher, how can I mark my students’ gradable activities?
The majority of the activities within the students Preparation and Practice area are automatically marked by the system. However, there are some activities which require marking by the teacher.
To view and mark your student’s activities follow the steps below:
- Log into the Macmillan Education Teacher App.
- Click on ‘Progress’ and you will be taken to ‘Your Classes’.
- Click on the class name and then click ‘Progress tracker’.
- To view any activities which require marking go to ‘Notifications’.
- Click ‘Activity to score’ and you will be able to view your students answer.
- You will see the activity check list and can mark the activity accordingly.
- Enter the total score add a comment and click ‘Submit’.