As a student, how can I access the Challenge activities?
As a student you can complete challenge activities for extra practice.
To access the challenge activities, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Macmillan Education Student App.
- Click on the ‘Challenge’ icon at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your course. Download your chosen unit and then click ‘Start’ to open it.
- The questions will appear in a pop up screen.
- Once you have entered your answer click ‘Check’. You will see a green tick for a correct answer and a red cross for an incorrect answer.
- You can view the correct answer by clicking ‘Show answers’.
- To move onto the next activity, click ‘Next’.
- Please note that you must answer all of the activities correctly before you can complete the activity.
- To exit the activity, click on the x icon in the right hand corner of the box.