As a student, how do I submit my answers for the Preparation and Practice activities?
As a student you can complete activities within the Preparation and Practice area of the app.
To access the activities, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Macmillan Education Student App.
- Click on the course name.
- Next click on ‘Preparation and Practice’.
- Click on the relevant unit and then click ‘Download’ next to the activity name.
- Once the activity has downloaded click view to access the activity.
- You can then click ‘View’ to access the activity.
- Once you have entered your answer click ‘Check’. You will see a green tick for a correct answer and a red cross for an incorrect answer.
- You can view the correct answer by clicking ‘Show answers’.
- To move onto the next activity, click ‘Next’.
- Please note that you must answer all of the activities correctly before you can proceed to the next activity.
- To exit the activity, click on the x icon in the right hand corner of the box.