How do I access my resources on the Macmillan Education Student App?
You will need to log in at https://www.macmillaneducationeverywhere.com/ and download the Macmillan Education Student App. Once you have done this, log into the app.
First, select the course that you want to view.
Choose whether to view Preparation and Practice or the Student’s Resource Centre.- If you select Preparation and Practice, click the Unit that you want to download. Then, open the unit/activity to begin working on your activities.- If you select Student’s Resource Centre, you will be taken to the MEE portal, where you can find Student’s Book/Workbook Audio, Videos, Videoscripts and Wordlists
At the bottom of the app, you will see a menu:
- Click Courses to navigate between your products.
- Click Homework to view homework that your teacher has assigned you.
- Click Challenge for extra practice activities.
- Click Progress to check your progress in the course.
- Click More to join a class, to log out, and to find other useful information.