As a teacher, how can I access my students’ progress on the Macmillan Education Teacher App?
To use the Progress Tracker, follow the steps below:
The Progress Tracker will allow you to see your students’ progress at Unit level and find more information about their engagement with the App, as well as find out if any of your students is falling behind. You will be notified for the activities that require teacher marking, and you will also be able to export your students’ progress as a CSV file.
- Log into the Macmillan Education Teacher App.
- Click on ‘Progress’ and you will be taken to ‘Your Classes’.
- Click on the class name and then click ‘Progress tracker’.
- Choose ‘Progress Tracker’ from the Class Dashboard.
- Open the 'Choose a filter' drop- down to select the source component.
- You can track your students’ progress across all the components they use. Select one to continue